Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally 2019 by ARO Jorhat
- 1.1 Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat Details
- 1.2 Indian Army Open Rally 2019 Arunachal Pradesh : Essential Qualification:
- 1.3 Physical Standard in Indian Army Rally Arunachal Pradesh :
- 1.4 Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat: Physical Fitness Test:
- 1.5 Indian Army Open Bharti Arunchal Pradesh 2019 Medical Test:
- 1.6 Written Test for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Join Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat
- 1.7 Age Limit Details ARO Jorhat Indian Army Bharti in Arunachal Pradesh:
- 1.8 Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat Selection Base:
- 1.9 Join Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat : Registration Process:
- 1.10 Documents Required for Join Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat : @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.11 Important Instructions for Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat
Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally 2019 for 12 District of Arunachal. Indin Army recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh. Indian Army Rally Arunachal Pradesh 2019 for Longding, Lohit, West Kameng, Papumpare, East Kameng, Upper Subansri, Lower Subansri, Tawang, Siang, West Siang, East Siang and Upper Siang districts of Arunachal Pradesh. Upcoming Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh.
Army Job Aspirants who are waiting for Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally. Indian Army Recruiting Office Jorhat contacting a Indian Army Bharti AT ALONG (ARUNACHAL PRADESH) From 02 November 2019 To 06 November 2019. Candidates who want to Participate in ARO Army Bharti Jorhat can submit their online application/Registration at Joinindianarmy.nic.in from 03 September 2019 to 17 October 2019.
Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally 2019 by ARO Jorhat
Join Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat– Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of 12 x districts of Arunachal Pradesh (Longding, Lohit, West Kameng, Papumpare, East Kameng, Upper Subansri, Lower Subansri, Tawang, Siang, West Siang, East Siang and Upper Siang) from 02 Nov 2019 to 06 Nov 2019 at Along (Venue). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 Sep 2019 to 17 Oct 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 18 Oct 2019 to 30 Oct 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Solider GD Various|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||03 September 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||17 Oct 2019|
|Rally Bharti Date||02 Nov 2019 to 06 Nov 2019|
|Rally Bharti Venue||Along Arunachal Pradesh|
|Job Location||All India|
|Name of the Post: Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat||Qualification: Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat|
|Soldier (General Duty)||Candidate should be have class 10th matrix with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject For Boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veternary||10+2 / intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /inventory Management||10+2 / intermediate exam pass tn any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 600/o marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory|
|Sol Tdn 10th Pass||(i) Class 10 simple pass
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject
|Sol Tdn 8th Pass||(i) Class 8th simple pass use Keeper & (For Mess
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
|Name of the Post||Height:||Wt (KG):||Chest (cm):|
|Soldier (General Duty)||170||50||77- (+5 cm expansion)|
|Soldier Technical||170||50||77 (+5cm expansion)|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veternary||170||50||77 (+5 cm expanstion )|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /inventory Management||162||50||11 (+5cm expansion)|
|Sol Tdn 10th Pass||170||48||76 (+5cm expansion)|
|Sol Tdn 8th Pass||170||48||76 (+5cm expansion)|
|1.5 Km Run:||Beam (Pull ups):||9 Feet Ditch:||Zig-Zag Balance:|
|Group||Marks||Pull ups||Marks||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group I-Upto 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group ll – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||9||33|
|(For JCO (RT) uPto 30 yrs – 5 Min 45 Sec||8||27|
|For JCO (RT) above 30 Yrs – 6 Min 30 Sec Need to qualify only)||7||21|
|Candidates should have following medical standard :
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital / Command Hospital /Base Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital / Command Hospital / Base Hospital within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO/HQ for issue of Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination in case declared FIT
Written Test for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Join Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat
|Name of the Post:||Age:||Born between (Both dates inclusive):|
|Soldier (General Duty)||Candidates age should be between 17 1/2 – 21 years.||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 – 23 years.||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veternary||17 1/2 – 23 years.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /inventory Management||17 1/2 – 23 years.|
|Sol Tdn 10th Pass||17 1/2 – 23 years.|
|Sol Tdn 8th Pass||17 1/2 – 23 years.|
|Candidate selection should be based on written examination PST/PFT and Medical Test.|
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (direct link is given below.
Steps To Registration Online for Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat:
Documents Required for Join Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat : @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph for Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates for Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School /College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University
- Candidates with matric certificate from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile / Residence Certificate. Domicile / Residence Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM (if religion as SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Head master where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 Yrs of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce the following docus:-
- NCC Certificate. NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Sports Certificate for Indian Army Open Rally Arunachal.(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physicalstandards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificatesshould be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as under:-(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificate- Respective National Federation.(ab) All States and District level certificates – Respective States Sports Association.(ac) All University level certificates – Inter University Sports Board.(ad) All School level certificates – All India School GamesFederation.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (Format attached as per Appendix).
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
Important Instructions for Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat
- Administration of Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat:- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as
it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all states is computerized and transparent, Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found
under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates are indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence
and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing / alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrollment into Army Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / Injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely
voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the
wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body
are not acceptable and candidates will be barred further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and
unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdhari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of Run/PMT/PFT/Medical & Common Entrance
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangement for stay under their own arrangement.
- Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Exam (CEE).
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter
will be sent to the candidates. It is responsibility of candidates to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat contact on :-(a) Telephone Number – 0376-233136(b) Mobile Number – 8724985894
Disclaimer for Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat. The terms and conditions given in the Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally by ARO Jorhat notification and on the website are subject to change and should therefore, be treated as guideline only. In case any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulation of Indian Army /Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Indian Army Job Notification PDF Download||Online Registration Link|